This code governs the conduct of coaching for clients of John’s Oracle
- No public statement that is untrue or misleading will knowingly be made about any service offered by Intuitive Response. Nor will false claims in any written documents relating to the coaching profession or the qualifications of the Coach be made.
- The Coach will accurately identify their coaching qualifications, expertise, experience, certifications and credentials.
- The Coach will recognize and honor the efforts and contributions of others and not misrepresent them as their own. The Coach understands that violating this standard may leave them subject to legal remedy by a third party.
- The Coach will always strive to recognize personal issues that may impair, conflict, or interfere with their coaching performance or their professional coaching relationships. Whenever the facts and circumstances necessitate, the Coach will promptly seek professional assistance and determine the action to be taken, including whether it is appropriate to suspend or terminate their coaching relationship(s).
- The Coach will conduct themselves in accordance with these Standards of Conduct in all coach training, coach mentoring, and coach supervisory situations.
- The Coach will conduct and report research with competence, honesty, and within recognized scientific standards and applicable subject guidelines. The Coach’s research will be carried out with the necessary consent and approval of those involved, and with an approach that will protect participants from any potential harm. All research efforts will be performed in a manner that complies with the laws of the country in which the research is conducted.
- Coaches will accurately maintain, store, and dispose of any records created during their coaching business in a manner that promotes confidentiality, security, and privacy, and complies with any applicable laws and agreements.
Conflicts of Interest
- The Coach will seek to avoid conflicts of interest and potential conflicts of interest and openly disclose any such conflicts. The Coach will offer to remove themselves when such a conflict arises.
- The Coach will disclose to their clients and clients’ sponsors all anticipated compensation from third parties that the coach may pay or receive for referrals of that client. The “sponsor” is the entity (including its representatives) paying for and/or arranging for coaching services to be provided.
- The Coach will only barter for services, goods or other non-monetary remuneration when it will not impair the coaching relationship.
- The Coach will not knowingly take any personal, professional, or monetary advantage or benefit of the coach-client relationship, except by a form of compensation as agreed in the agreement or contract.
Professional Conduct with Clients
- The Coach will not knowingly mislead or make false claims about what their client or sponsor will receive from the coaching process or from them as the coach.
- The Coach will not give their prospective clients or sponsors information or advice that the coach knows or believes to be misleading or false.
- The Coach will have clear agreements or contracts with their clients or sponsors and will honor all agreements or contracts made in the context of professional coaching relationships.
- The Coach will carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to or at the initial meeting, their coaching client and sponsors understand the nature of coaching, the nature and limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the coaching agreement or contract.
- The Coach will be responsible for setting clear, appropriate, and culturally sensitive boundaries that govern any physical contact that coaches may have with their clients or sponsors.
- The Coach will not become sexually intimate with any of their current clients or sponsors.
- The Coach will respect the client’s right to terminate coaching at any point during the process, subject to the provisions of the agreement or contract, and will be alert to indications that the client is no longer benefiting from the coaching relationship.
- The Coach will encourage their clients or sponsors to make a change if the coach believes the client or sponsor would be better served by another coach or by another resource.
- The Coach will suggest their client seek the services of other professionals when deemed necessary or appropriate.
- The Coach will maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with all client and sponsor information. The Coach will have a clear agreement contract before releasing information to another person, unless required by law.
- The Coach will have a clear agreement upon how coaching information will be exchanged among coach, client, and sponsor.
- When acting as trainers of student Coaches, The Coach will clarify confidentiality policies with the students.
- The Coach will have associated coaches and other persons whom they manage in service of their clients and their sponsors in a paid or volunteer capacity make clear agreements or contracts to adhere to these Confidentiality/Privacy standards and the entire Standards of Conduct to the extent applicable.
Intuitive & Tarot Sessions
“John is extremely kind and helpful person his card readings are very accurate and done in a very caring empathetic way. I highly recommend John!” – Derek
“Really detailed reading with lots of layers of information, and sent to me promptly. John has a thoughtful sensitive style that was very easy to listen to, and the messages and advice were spot on.” – Helen
Find out more:
Get in touch
For questions, general feedback, or to make a pre-booking enquiry, please use this form.